Just one last reminder that Taming HIs Queen is only free through tonight on Amazon US and Amazon UK. Download now before you forget!
Welcome back to the Spanking from A-Z blog challenge, hosted by Celeste Jones and Spanking Romance Reviews.
Today is just a little fun. L is for Lists! I am going to do my Top 5 of certain things...
Top 5 Favorite Movies:
These are probably listed in a frequency of which I watch them. They by no means are the best movies out there, but most of them are in my DVD collection and were go tos when we had no cable.
1. Zoolander- this is an odd choice because as a rule I don't really like Ben Stiller. But this movie can take a completely horrible day and make it a million times better. I dare you to watch and not be singing George Michael for days on end.
2. Pirate Radio- a stellar cast and a killer soundtrack. I'm also partial to movies that are based on true events.
3. Moonrise Kingdom- I'm actually a fan of all of Wes Anderson's movies, but this one is my favorite. It makes me feel like I am watching a book (it's a weird way to describe something, but that's what I think).
4. Crazy, Stupid, Love- I think I love this movie so hard because it surprised me. Good characters, good plot, and a shout out to one of my all time favs that didn't make my mini list—Dirty Dancing.
5. Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist- I've watched this DVD countless times. It won't go down in history for cinematic greatness, but I love it all the same. It takes place during 24 hours and follows Nick and Norah around New York. It's funny and romance-y and a good movie to have on in the background while you fold laundry or dust.
Top 5 Snacks:
I'm a salty snacker by nature, so my choices fall heavily in that realm.
1. Potato Chips (This is not based on the frequency I eat them, but how much I want to eat them. All day everyday.)
2. Pepperidge Farm Goldfish- I can eat an entire bag over the course of a work day. Not something I'm proud of, but there it is.
3. Pretzels- sticks, twists, bites, soft pretzels, in a bag. You just name it and I will eat it.
4. Chocolate (more specifically Snickers or Kit Kats, or dark chocolate)
5. Guacamole- is that a snack? Sure why not? And, of course, the tortilla chips that go with it!
Top 5 Sex Toys
Because why not?
1. The Magic Wand- hands down my favorite. I can use it alone or with the husband, and really, it never fails. Ever. And how many things can you say that about?
2. A Cane- Okay, not technically a sex toy, but a spanking implement. In this house they are one and the same. I love love love it especially because I feel like it helps Mr. McKay spank me harder. Which is what I want (until I don't). And who doesn't like checking out those stripes afterward?
3. Butt plugs- I have silicone and glass and they are different in what I get out of them. Sadly I need to buy a new glass one because it got dropped on the floor and cracked (and that's not good).
4. Nipple Clamps- sometimes the girls need to get in on the action. This is not an all the time thing for me and a definite no at certain times of the month. But other times I just crave it!
5. Cuffs- I like having my hands cuffed together behind my back. It adds to the helpless powerless feeling. The cuffs we use are velcro and link together in the middle with a little clasp and I can get out of them without assistance—but I play along and pretend, it does add a little spice.
There you have it, some info you never needed to know about me (or probably even wanted to).
Check out some other A-Zers!
<!-- end LinkyTools script →